Visiting www.thefundforphil.com may lead to us collecting and processing the following data about you:
- When, and how often, you visit our website, and what areas you access whilst on it.
- Any information you fill in on forms on our website ie: when making a purchase or requesting an RMA.
- Any information you send on if you contact us directly.
Where any of the data gathered on your visits to this website is passed on to third parties (other than to parties acting as our agents) the third party's details will be made available on this website, along with the purpose of their use of data. Reasons for disclosing your data are listed, but not limited to:
- Where we are legally required to release data.
- To assist fraud protection.
- To minimise credit risk.
www.thefundforphil.com tracks the patterns of behaviour of visitors to this site, including but not limited to, your route through the site, pages viewed and purchase history. This information is stored to help deliver relevant content to customers. Cookies, stored on your web browser, identify you when you are logged onto the site and can remember your login between visits. Some cookies can be disabled, but you may not have the benefit of certain services or features.